Highest customer service ranking property Management Company in Houston.
Empire Industries is a team of committed, positive and goal oriented people with integrity who are always striving to provide the best customer service for our client’s.
Our clients are seeking a better life for their family by investing in real estate. Our goal is to make their investment truly passive. Our clients are always informed but spend little time on their investments. Empire utilizes volume based discounts and passes the savings onto our clients. Our clients are allowed more time and money to purchase more investments because of their partnership with Empire Industries.
Empire Industries views property management from an investor standpoint. Built on the principals of investing by two seasoned investors, Empire Industries stresses the importance of having the properties cash flow. We are our client’s teammates working towards a common goal - having their investment produce income.
Empire provides frustration free property management for investors by investors.
CORE VALUES – DOTS
- Dedicated professionals who believe in the brand and do the right thing always!
- Provides customers with a “WOW” experience
- We have fun working together as a TEAM to achieve a common goal
- Dedicated to self-improvement to grow as a person and for the company
- Going above and beyond for our clients and for each other.
- Being consistent – showing up for work, the quality of work, staying within the systems provided but understanding when decisions need to be made outside of the “normal”
- Working hard
- Have a “whatever it takes” attitude to solve problems for our clients and each other.
- Your appearance
- How you communicate with our residents, owners and vendors through portal, email, phone calls and in meetings.
- Not bringing in outside drama to the workplace
- Being respectful to your teammates
- Having certifications
- Being affiliated with local organizations whether in the industry or not
Believe in the Brand+
- Sales people cannot be successful if they do not believe in the product they sell. Empire cannot be successful if the employees do not believe in the company they work for.
- Believe in the growth of the company, systems that the company has put in place, the vision of the company, the purpose of the company and the values of the company.
- Do you believe you can get out as much of this company as you put in?
- Be proud when someone mentions Empire.
- Have a “do whatever it takes” attitude to help the company achieve its success
- What do you do when no one is watching
- Do what is right for the customer even if it is not best for the company
- Do the right thing even if you can get away with doing the wrong thing
- Being honest with your team, our clients and yourself
Provide Customers with a "WOW" Experience+
- Put yourself in their shoes
- ABC – always be consistent
- Get back to people when you say will
- Reputation outweighs profit – Every time
- Sometimes decisions need to be made “outside the box”. Do not feel threatened to make this type of call. Even a bad decision is better than no decision.
- Always touch base with anyone who has left a message within 24 hours.
- Treat people how you would like your mom to be treated.
- Open and honest communication is our goal
- This profession can be stressful it is important that we loosen up with each other when we have time and be professional when the time calls for it.
- Celebrate birthdays and holidays
- Participate in employee appreciation days
- Be able to give a joke and take a joke but never intentionally use jokes to hurt someone.
- Be dedicated to play “Above the line”
- Always offer to help a team mate in need
- Never say “It is not my job”
- If you help enough people get what they want you will get what you want in abundance
- Strive to always act for the greater good of the company, not our self-interest
- When all team members are rowing in the same direction…greatness ensues
- You will be the same person you are today that you will be in 20 years except for the books that you read and the people you meet.
- The more you invest in yourself the more successful you will become.
- The more successful you become the more successful the company will become.
- The best investment you can make is in yourself.
- Become educated in anything that can improve the company.